You can reserve the device for purchase at a point of sale
We'll cover your IQOS with warranty service
Our Customer Care team is always open to answer any questions you may have.
Start your first experience with your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO
1. Take out the fully charged IQOS ORIGINALS DUO holder out of your pocket charger
2. Insert a HEETS tobacco stick gently into the holder. Insert the tobacco end first and stop at the silver line of the tobacco stick. Refrain from pulling the holder cap and twisting the HEETS stick.
3. Press the holder button until it vibrates. Holder lights will start pulsing to prepare the experience. Wait until you feel two vibrations and the holder lights become stationary.
4. You are ready to go! Remember, one experience will be up to 14 puffs or 6 minutes, whichever comes first. The holder will vibrate, and the lights will start to pulse when two more puffs or 30 seconds are remaining.
5. Once finished, pull up the holder cap and remove the tobacco stick. Remember always to pull up the holder cap first.
6. Slide down the holder cap back. Press and release briefly the holder button to see the remaining experience. 1 light means 1 remaining experience, and no light means the holder should be charged.
7. Watch the tutorial to learn more details on how to use your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO.
Clean your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO for the best possible tobacco experience
1. Ensure to let your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO Holder fully cool down before you start cleaning (at least 30 seconds after the last use)
2. Slide the holder cap off and tap out any loose tobacco.
3. Open the rotating head of the cleaning tool and insert without twisting. Gently rotate three times. Remove without twisting. Gently tap your holder again for any remaining residue
4. Open the sweeping head of the cleaning tool and align the position to the holder and the heating blade. Insert smoothly without twisting. Move sideways from left to right to remove the residue around the blade. Gently tap your holder again for any remaining residue.
5. Use cleaning sticks to clean inside the holder without touching the heating blade. Clean also the inside of the holder cap from the bottom and the top.
6. Refrain from applying too much pressure and touching the heating blade.
7. Clean after each pack of the tobacco sticks to save the taste you like.
8. Watch the tutorial to learn more details on how to clean your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO.
Keep your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO fully charged for up to 20 experiences
1. Place the IQOS ORIGINALS DUO holder inside the pocket charger.
2. Press and release briefly the pocket charger button and check the strip lights on pocket charger to view the pocket charger’s charge status. If there is only one strip light and it is flashing, this means the charge level of pocket charger is too low.
3. Plug the pocket charger into a power outlet with the original IQOS ORIGINALS DUO power adaptor and AC Cable. While your pocket charger is being charged, strip lights will be pulsing.
4. Remember always to use official IQOS ORIGINALS DUO power adaptor and AC Cable. Refrain from charging your device with non-original cable/power adaptor or with a laptop, this may interrupt your experience.
5. Ensure the pocket charger is fully charged to have up to 20 experiences from your holder.
6. Watch the tutorial to learn more details on how to charge your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO.